Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Katherine Heigl s3xy Timewith Husband Josh Kelley


Latest News Update: She just wanted some quiet alone time with her husband at their Los Feliz, CA home after he’d been away on tour.

But Katherine Heigl’s attempted make-out session with her husband Josh Kelley on Tuesday night has now made headlines after her neighbours accused the couple of being too noisy.

The actress explained her backyard hi-jinks to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show this morning and says she was actually the one to call the LAPD.

Katherine Heigl Damp Squib: Katherine Heigl opened her front door to the LAPD in her bikini on Tuesday who she called to deal with a disgruntled neighbour

‘The other night, my husband and I, we were chillin’ in the hot tub, it was just the two of us.

‘We had just put the baby down, it was like 8:30, 9 at night,’ she recalled.

‘He’s been gone, he was on tour, he was only home for three days. I wore my most ridiculous bikini, it was awesome.’

But their quality time together wasn’t appreciated by a nearby resident who gave them the ugly truth that he wanted the couple to shut up.

‘He [the neighbour] starts screaming at us to go inside. I’m like, ‘I’ve had it, I’ve had enough of this. It’s ridiculous, it’s harassment and I’m calling the police.’

‘We called my security and they called the police and they went and talked to him and then came over and talked to us. At that point we were a couple of cocktails in.’

No comments:

Post a Comment