Friday, February 4, 2011

Top Movie Your Highness

Fancy a comedy? Your Highness looks hilarious!
Love the era, costumes, accent, Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel and James Franco!

Of course I wouldn't pass sappy movies. I'm a sucker for romantic scenes no matter how slow or cliche the storyline is!
Waiting For Forever (Rachel Bilson & Tom Sturridge) seems like a nice movie to reminisce our childhood crushes.
The Other Woman with Natalie Portman (she's everywhere in 2011!) is a possible tearjerker.
And I definitely wanna watch Somewhere, another Sofia Coppola movie which is a beautiful father-daughter drama.

Let's get to the movies that make me cringe just by watching their trailers.
First, Real Steel. Where should I even start? The robots? The boxing ring? The scene in which the robot and Hugh Jackman practice fighting? Seriously?! Leave it to the Transformers, people.
Even a hot-and-sweating Hugh Jackman can't make me watch this movie. Sorry mate.
The we have a psychopath thriller The Resident (Hilary Swank) which is about a woman moves into a new apartment and guess what? She has a stalker. So, nope, a big no no for me.
I can stand Texas Chainsaw Massacre but a stalker movie, even though the cute Lee Pace is co-acting, won't win my vote.
The Red Riding Hood? Nope. I love Amanda Seyfried a lot but the movie doesn't feel right.
Cowboys and Aliens? Bad combination. Totally.

Okay, so there goes my anticipated movies of 2011.
And not-so-anticipated ones.
But hey, these are based solely on my opinions and personal taste on movies.
It's a year full of action-packed movies so hold on tight to your seat and popcorn!
Have I told you 2011 is gonna be awesome??

No comments:

Post a Comment