Friday, February 4, 2011

If i Had You Honey Malayeshian Songs

Adam only came out at 9pm. We heard there was a protest going on outside the stadium by PAS. So most probably Adam waited for them to step back before he started the show. I'm not gonna comment on the protest because it's a waste of energy and these people should actually go home and spend time with their family. Or check out bars and pubs instead, not a concert where there's no alcohol served or people kissing. Seriously.

Now back to Adam, the show-stopper started off the show with 'Voodoo', followed by 'For Your Entertainment'. It was amazing!! I screamed at the top of my lungs! The whole stadium sang and danced along. Followed with other fabulous songs from his album including 'Sleepwalker', 'Aftermath', 'Whataya Want From Me', 'Strut', 'Fever', 'Soaked', 'Music Again', 'If I Had You', 'Sure Fire Winners', '20th Century Boy' and 'Mad World'. Did I miss any song??

*singing 'Voodoo'. sorry for the low quality of my camera. hehe*

Prior to the concert, before buying the tix, I actually Googled about his last concerts and I stumbled upon a page from US where a fan asked whether he/she should go to Adam' concert. Another fan commented that Adam's concert is worth going because he actually sounds better live. I definitely have to agree. His songs sounded million times better when he sang live that night! He sang 'Mad World' in an upbeat version and it was the best version I've ever heard from anyone!

It was thrilling! People were screaming and jumping and dancing! He stopped singing at one time and introduced his bands and dancers. The moment he introduced Tommy, whom he's contoversially kissed on stage, everybody was shouting 'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss' and Adam & Tommy looked at each other and I could tell everyone was holding their breath, wondering if they'd kiss. Of course they didn't! Adam signed a 'deal', remember? But the teasing was more than enough for us!

I'm gonna let you feast your eyes now.
These pictures are taken from Sony Music Malaysia Facebook page. Better quality!
Enjoy!


He's hot! The whole stadium could feel the burning temperature from his energy!
Oh my I can't stop talking about his show.
To wrap up the amazaing experience, I would say it has been one of the greatest nights of my life! I'm not really a concert-goer but if Adam comes back, I'd definitely grab the tickets fast! He has the best live vocal, top showmanship and amazing personality!
He's the showstopper baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment